Hello! In this guide you will find:
- Carilion Mobile: Carilion approved apps and instructions on connecting your mobile device to Carilion's secure WiFi
- DDx Tools & Calculators: differential diagnosis tools and clinical calculators
- Drug Info: mobile sites and apps with reliable drug information
- EBM: evidence-based medicine/practice databases and guidelines
- Languages: apps that will translate many languages and mobile sites with medical information in other languages
- Medical Databases: Library databases and other free resources
- News & CME: keep up with current medical trends and CME opportunities
- Patient Education: apps to help better communicate procedures and relay information to patients
- Point of Care: apps to assist clinical decision making
- Productivity: free or purchasable apps to help increase productivity
- Student Resources: apps to aid your studies
- More Info: blogs, lists, app reviews, and mobile trends in health care
What are your favorite apps?
Send me the link, tell me why it's your favorite, and where it's been reviewed.
If it passes inspection, I'll add it to the guide!
Nothing in this guide should be construed to act as an endorsement of any particular product or mobile device by Carilion Clinic or the Health Sciences Libraries.
In addition, be sure to check the Terms of Service (including how personal data is handled) and who provides the information and monetary support for an app.
Ask a Librarian
Didn't find what you were
Need further help?
Chat with a Librarian!